not my image
What is a Liebster Award?
Ok in a nutshell it goes like this:
not my image
So, now I've gotta get busy with 11 facts about myself, Answer the questions asked by the lovely ladies mentioned above and then nominate 11 blogs. But in all fairness, since I was nominated twice, I'm going to nominate 22 other blogs! Whoop-Whoop!....OK, here goes...
11 Facts about Me:
- When I was 7, I had surgery to have a needle removed from my knee....My mom was a seamstress lol
- I really enjoy doing arts & craft projects
- I don't like touching cotton balls (long story...if you want to know, ask me)
- I wear a size 4 in shoes
- My favorite color is pink
- I have never flown a kite and it actually worked lol
- I'm married to my best friend and pastor
- I am a part-time vegetarian...what's that you ask? I Only eat meat if I know where it came from and how it was fed and treated.
- I make my own deodorant
- I have a pet turtle named Philippe
- I LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Questions from the ladies
From ~Un Super Mom~
1. When do you find the time to blog? I usually blog either early in the morning or late at night....or whenever my kiddos are asleep lol
2. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? I would be an Elephant....and honestly I don't have any other reason, but this one....because they are so flippin' cute!
3. Describe what you feel when you see your favorite color? When I see my favorite color I feel pretty
4. What is your favorite television show? My Favorite show is Bazaar Foods, it's fun to watch....oh and I also like Duck Dynasty!
5. What one thing would you like your children to take into adulthood? Their passion to be more like Christ. If they can hold on to Him, everything else will fall into place.
6. What does you family think of your blog? the one's that follow seem to really enjoy it, but many of my family members are really not interested in homeschooling...booooo lol
7. What would your dream vacation be? ooooo, my dream vaca?.....Let's see...I would love to visit Italy, that would be amazing!
8. What is your favorite midnight snack? It's either Moose Tracks ice cream or vanilla yogurt with granola and peaches....yum, yum (checks the clock to see if it's snack time yet)
9. What daily chore do you despise the most? I absolutely despise folding clothes and putting them away! I need a robot for that job lol
10. What advice would you give to a first time blogger? I would tell the first time blogger to become a reader, read other blogs, make blog friends, ask questions and be real about who you are. Real people like to follow real people.
11. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for? I would wish for world peace, hunger to disappear , and for everyone to make it to Heaven.
That was fun...
Now, Questions from The Resourceful Mama
1. What is the one thing you want to be remembered for? I want to be remembered for being a good mother, wife, sister and friend. And I want all to remember my love for the Lord.
2. What is your favorite food and why? I love veggie tacos because they are amazingly great and healthy at the same time...can't beat that!
3. Who is your role model? My role model is Christ. Every day I strive more and more to be like Him.
4. If you're a parent what is the one thing you enjoy the most about parenthood? If you're not a parent, what is the one thing you enjoy the most about not having kids? I'm a mama to 3 of the craziest, funniest, lovable kiddos I know! And the most enjoyable part is watching them become who they will be for the rest of their lives and being able to have a hand in the process is priceless!
5. What is your favorite book and why? My favorite book is the Bible, because it's my road map for life.
6. If you could have dinner with one person in history who would it be and why? Hummmmmm.....I would have dinner with Hitler so I could try talking him out of such an awful deed.
7. What is your best childhood memory? My best childhood memory is my mother. She always provided and was a great influence of who I am today.
8. High heels or flats? LOL I used to be "all heels" even when I was cleaning, now I'm all flats. I don't know if it's because I had kids or what! I like being comfy lol
9. To date, what is your greatest life accomplishment? My greatest accomplishment in life is accepting Jesus Christ into my life and living a life that is pleasing to him...not an easy task, but a task I was willing to take head on....call me a conquer!
10. Where is your favorite place to be? My favorite place to be is wherever my family is...that's the truth.
11. What is your favorite television show? LOL I have two! Duck Dynasty and Bazaar Foods!
Boy, Oh, Boy....I did it! I answered all the questions!
Drum Roll Please........Now, for the list of blogs that I nominate for the Liebster blog Award goes to........
- Before You Tuck Me In
- Kidcrossing Barefoot
- At My Counter
- Creative Mess
- The Busy Bee's
- A Little This A Little That
- Ahoy Maties!!!
- Angi's Place
- Around The Homestead
- Between Two Rams
- Crazy Little Lovebirds
- Home *School* Home
- In the Shadows of Life
- Kickbutt's Crazy Lapbooks
- Life With Four Boys...Coffee Please
- Mom And Monster
- Night Owl Venting
- Our Birth Journeys
- Peters Peapod
- Stairsteps Academy
- The Pursuit Of Normal
- The Southern Northerner
Please answer the following questions
- Who or what is you inspiration?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- How do you handle a stressful day?
- What book do you recommend all parents read to their children?
- When the kids go to bed what do you do?
- What is one thing about your past you wish you could change?
- If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Are you going to follow all the award nominees?
- What is one thing you hope you children remember about you?
- How would you define your character?
P.S. Make sure you link back to me when you're done so I can view your answers :)