Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Feature Pin Show





I luuuuuv me some Pintrest.

Recently I've been on a mad search for great Fall crafts that are sorta unique...out of the box. And let me tell you, it's not an easy task.

But, I'm not one to give up so easily, so my search continued. Below, you'll find some great unique Fall craft ideas for you and for the kiddos!

Hey, if one of these unique Fall crafts are from your blog, then guess what? YOU ROCK! If you're not on this list, I dare you to pin the one you like most!

I've set this up as my top 5, because a top 10 list would just be too long and I know you guys have lives to attend to ;)

Let's do this thing:

Number 5 (yes, we're going backwards...it's fun, right?)

By: Play.Create.Show 
 " Pumpkin Owl"
Fall pumpkin owl! Could also be a fall serving dish. An easy, cute fall craft!
Number 4
By: Decor To Adore
 "Wooden Knobs Acorns"
nuts 016 














Number 3
By: Zakka Life
"Pine cone Votive"            
                                                                         
Number 2By: That Artist Woman"Paper Roll Squirrel"  Number 1By:.........I don't know who it's by....seriously! But it's so cool!Fall pumpkin craft- made from dryer vent hose and paint- Looks like something from Pottery Barn.. but at a fraction of the price! Love IT If you're wondering what that is, it's dryer vent with a little glue, embellishments and paint! Genius!    
So, there you have it..some unique Fall crafts. Wasn't that fun? Do you have some Fall crafts you would like to share ? I'd love to know about em'   

1 comment: